moonlight racing in Sullivan 12/11 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

no not mean spirited or touchy. You should really get out the next time we go. I was thinking flat nasty in a few months. You game? Maybe early spring?

I think a March/April trip to Flatnasty is a great idea.

Anyone know how far south one would have to go to do some wheeling this winter? West is too far. If I'm going to haul the fam to the desert we will be skiing, not wheeling.

Anyone know how far south one would have to go to do some wheeling this winter? West is too far. If I'm going to haul the fam to the desert we will be skiing, not wheeling.
bah, we will just get you an extra pair of gloves and keep you out of the creak and you will be fine.

What exactly are you looking for??

A little warmer.

What exactly are you looking for??
Due to rain, schedules, etc.. the family still has not gone wheeling in the iguana. Looking for something family friendly, in a slightly warmer climate. Prior to spring.

wfd175 said:
Due to rain, schedules, etc.. the family still has not gone wheeling in the iguana. Looking for something family friendly, in a slightly warmer climate. Prior to spring.

Are you looking for an tlca type event or just a place to wheel.

wfd175 said:
Either or.Are you guys heading to TX in Jan?

They moved the event to march. Said it was to cold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom