Monthly meeting this Tuesday 4/1 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Same place, same time...

Ipplittos in Norcross. Officially starts at 7:30 but things but people start showing up around 6:30 or 7. Weather should be nice so I am sure there will be plenty of time to talk BS out in the parking lot following the meeting.

Dont forget about the meeting tonight...

On the agenda will be to discuss some of the issues that Woody PMed me about over the weekend about some of members behavior on the forum. Hope everyone can make the meeting...

And Roger asked me to mention to the Club to get your GSMTR Registrations in!!!!

Just so everyone that wasnt at the meeting or hasnt talked to those who were at the meeting, the post about "members behavior" was just an April Fools Joke :flipoff2:, no one is in trouble...

Everyone fell for it though, do we have a reputation of getting in trouble??? :hmm:

Hope everyone had fun with it and it will just add to the stories we have for around the campfire drinkin' :beer:

Just so everyone that wasnt at the meeting or hasnt talked to those who were at the meeting, the post about "members behavior" was just an April Fools Joke :flipoff2:, no one is in trouble...

Everyone fell for it though,....

Some got it worse than others..

Sorry I missed it guys. I didn't get out of work til late. I would have shown up right when everyone was leaving... or had already left. :doh:

What does it take ??? Free Pizza??? LOL

What does it take ??? Free Pizza??? LOL

I believe it's my turn to buy some next time. (Thanks again)

Hopefully next month it won't fall so close to the first if the month and I'll be able to make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom