Monthly Gathering this Thursday August 16th at 6pm - Piney Mtn Bike Lounge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JToobe

SILVER Star
Threads
Post up if you can make it. Will bring hats with club logo, koozies and old T-shirts for $5 clearance!

Food Truck that evening is "We Got the Beets"....hopefully they have more than Beets because Red Beets and I are not the best of friends.

Also, the Piney Mountain Calendar shows something called Tyke night that evening....@dukmon, what is that?? Not seeing any info about it on website!

Last edited:
upload_2018-8-12_11-38-58.png

In
Post up if you can make it. Will bring hats with club logo, koozies and old T-shirts for $5 clearance!

Food Truck that evening is "We Got the Beets"....hopefully they have more than Beets because Red Beets and I are not the best of friends.

Also, the Piney Mountain Calendar shows something called Tyke night that evening....@dukmon, what is that?? Not seeing any info about it on website!
Interesting. Their FB says it is a plant based menu. Yes, several options sans beets.

Some trivia for you, beets are standard fare for hamburgers in Australia. When I was there training, we headed out for civilian food on our first bit a free time. We found a small grill and ordered burgers (no kangaroo) but with the heavy accent, I did not understand the waitress' warning that it came with cheese, lettuce, toe-mah-toe, and beetroot. It was a pleasant surprise and I still grab a can of beets when grilling burgers today. They also bread the patties and pineapple is pretty common between the bun. No vegemite though.

All this to say, I plan to be at Piney Mountain this Thursday! @dukmon

@ceby, will bring the brown 80 seat covers with me tomorrow......

Yep, wish I could have made it. Morgan had to stay late at school for meet the teacher night and I had to do the dad gig at home.

Well we learned that we shouldn't have future gatherings at Piney Mtn on the same night as Tyke Night!! Wow, pretty much a zoo! Wish i had taken some pics of some of the kids with faces caked with red clay from falling so much!
And while I heard no complaints from those that got food from "We Got the Beets", it seemed most of us refrained and probably got something unhealthy on the way home. I actually had some leftover BBQ on a Cauliflour Pizza Crust with some awesome BBQ sauce!

I think there were 7+ members plus family so maybe 12-15.....I don't think more than 2 Cruisers could park together.

And while I heard no complaints from those that got food from "We Got the Beets", it seemed most of us refrained and probably got something unhealthy on the way home.
They didn't have beets on the menu. What's up with that?!!

They didn't have beets on the menu. What's up with that?!!

I heard there was a threat made that something bad would happen if Red Beets were present......just an unsubstantiated rumor.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom