Modifying the HJ61 VX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Cody, will do a search in Hardcore section. I live in the U.K. and looked for some dedicated cruiser mags but none over here. See ya.

Hi guys, i havn't posted in a while, one piece of info i didn't tell ya about is this, i want to make the 61 into a mini monster truck but not too big. Can it be done with this 4 link coil suspension conversion idea ? ( will convert the brakes to discs ). I will see how everything is first before fitting 80 series axels, diffs and suspension etc, because where i live there isn't many almost verticle hills to climb and the fact that i've never driven off road before. See ya
They are some serious mods for someone who hasnt been offroad Have you considered slowing down a bit and getting to know your vehicle and let it evolve as you see fit.
Learning a bit more from the internet and doing some offroad driving ,even if you have to travel will help a lot before getting out the welder and grinder.

A HJ61 with the very popular cable lockers,3inch lift and some 33 inch tyres is a formidable beast even in the hands of an expert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom