MOD Links (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i'm realitivly new to the forum and the community as a whole and i see a lot of great parts, but i'm having a hard time actually finding the sites to order some of this gear from. if you know of a great site please post it in this thread, if you are wondering where to get "XXX" please post it in this thread

i'm looking for this bumper atm

attachment.php

any help on where to look would be great!

Last edited:
That would be the one. What other parts you looking for? I mean, 90% of your battle has already been won - you've got internet access.

-voodoo

well i need pretty much everything, i dont have a previous rig to draw off of, i mean my last car was a camry with 220K miles on it, so i've got tools ;) but so far i've been able to find most of what i'm looking for at a reasonable price... well fairly reasonable.

2 copanys I have used;]

Allprooffroad.com

Man-A-fre.com

Also check out Demello Offroad for the Donahoe suspension system. All-Pro and Man-A-Fre have everything from suspension systems to armor and other accessories. Read everything you can here at MUD and at other forums too. There's a wealth of information around for the taking.

-voodoo

yeah i have been... tbh i'm surprised taht there arent a lot more shadetree type mods for this truck. i was expecting all kinds of do-it-yourself work arounds but it seems like TOyota nailed pretty much everything so far. perhaps these issue will be found and solved as time goes by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom