mobile A/C service, Vancouver BC area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

georgebj60

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey, I'm looking to have the A/C system in my HJ60 evacuated. The truck isn't really drivable at the moment, so hoping someone can help with a local A/C service company. I found one online, but they're from Langley and want $150.00 to do it. I think it's a fairly simply affair, so that seems a bit much.

If anyone knows of someone local in Vancouver that could do this, please let me know!

Thanks

For a legitimate technician/business person to travel to you and do it? $150? Or is this some under the table Craig's list program... Just curious...

Yes, looking for something legit here....not trying to scam. I was told by the first shop the bulk of the $150 charge was driving from Langley to the middle of Vancouver. Anyway, I think I might have found a shop closer to me that will do it for less, but if anyone has any other contacts please let me know. Either way, i'm not going to evacuate the system to the environment....I still need to sleep at night after this project is all done.

I'm also in search of a place to steam-clean the chassis of my truck, but that's a ways off and the truck will be drivable at that point so not too panicked about that right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom