Moab/Ouray 2016 vid (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

She can borrow mine! I have 2... I fly them for a living.

OK. You do realize that for some people flying drones would be their dream job! Maybe Emmy can get work towards a career in this area!

I've actually considered getting a drone as an adjunct to my landscape photography hobby but I am waiting for an offordable model with built in zoom.

As far as kreiten enabling Emmy's future, let's not stop with drones. I think he needs to rent her some chopper time.

OK. You do realize that for some people flying drones would be their dream job! Maybe Emmy can get work towards a career in this area!

I've actually considered getting a drone as an adjunct to my landscape photography hobby but I am waiting for an offordable model with built in zoom.

As far as kreiten enabling Emmy's future, let's not stop with drones. I think he needs to rent her some chopper time.

yea, i have my 107 and i am insured. i fly real estate, solar panels, and power lines/sub stations. I am in the process of trying to volunteer with one of the local ski patrols and S&R. i have the Phantom 4 and Inspire 1.

You don't need a built-in zoom lens on these drones...as you literally "ZOOM" TO your subject!

As photographers like to say... "Zoom with your feet..." drones "zoom with propellers..." :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom