MJager24 Truck Mods (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.myspace.com
Guys,
Let me know what you think? I and others have worked hard to make a rig that will work in some of the toughest areas. I will have detailed pics of all the mods later. The exo is almost finished. Still adding Gerry Can holders along with high lift jack holders. We are going to add more tubing to the roof section. We are currently fabbing some some quick release pull pins for the rear tire drop down.
List Of Mods:
35x12.50BFG MT's
Pro Comp 17x9 Wheels
AllPRO LIFT Package
AllPRO DIFF Protection
AllPRO IFS and Trans Skid
AllPRO High Clearance Exhaust
AllPRO Front and Rear Bumper
FST Fabrication Exo Cage
FST Fabrication Body Mounts/Rear BumpStop Extensions
FST Rear Tire Carrier with Quick Release

Last edited:
Does the cage offer rollover protection, or does it serve as an elaborate curb feeler, albeit for rocks and trees?

Does the cage offer rollover protection, or does it serve as an elaborate curb feeler, albeit for rocks and trees?

It is a sturdy cage able to defend against rocks and trees. As far as rollovers I would say no. The front nose will protect the radiator and the cage will offer serious support but a rollover would be a different story. The cage attaches to the front and rear bumpers and to the rock sliders. I couldnt attach the cage directly to the frame because I need it to flex as much as possible.
It is for keeping the body safe. It comes off in two pieces. It has felt rocks and trees and has kept the car safe and got me home to play another day. I weigh 300lbs and can stand anywhere on the cage and it will not flex.
Matt

Matt your rig is one of the best out there, I love the exo it's top notch!!!!!! I'm running all the allpro items as you, except for the rear diff armor. I will soon be upgrading to 34" tires you have inspired me to go larger!! Looks like the cage was protecting you on the pic above between the 2 trees the rear is getting tagged I believe upper right hand corner:cheers: Nice build can't wait to see the cage complete and the jerry can holders, I wish I could do what you have done w/ that, good job buddy!!!! We will wheel in the future @ some point AZ represent!!

Here are some pics of him @ AZ rocks 07

romping3.jpg

romping7.jpg

romping9.jpg

Last edited:
That's clever....I wouldn't have thought it to be as sturdy as you indicate.

It is a sturdy cage able to defend against rocks and trees. As far as rollovers I would say no. The front nose will protect the radiator and the cage will offer serious support but a rollover would be a different story. The cage attaches to the front and rear bumpers and to the rock sliders. I couldnt attach the cage directly to the frame because I need it to flex as much as possible.
It is for keeping the body safe. It comes off in two pieces. It has felt rocks and trees and has kept the car safe and got me home to play another day. I weigh 300lbs and can stand anywhere on the cage and it will not flex.
Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom