Missing Toyota Trails? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jerry, (Member # 10822)
from the records I got from the tres. your membership expired July 02.

So that would have ment that the July, Aug issue was your last. The Sept, Oct isue was a sent out to you just incase the payment was a little behind mailout date. The BOD realized that there is some comunication problems with expirations dates, so we are working to fix that.

To update your mailing to first class is a small fee of $15. We are looking into a diferent way to send everyone's out the same time. This will also save the TLCA money and the savings I believe will go into the TT budget. I can't remember all the details. If you renew Send payment to the new address for quikest processing. Or at www.tlca.org

TLCA
P.O.Box 1357
Rapid City S.D.

605-388-TLCA(8522)

If you renew I will make sure you get the missed copies of TT. I have a few left sitting here still in the plastic. Just let me knoww and I will check up on it

Paul Elbisser #3233
TLCA Eastern Rep

Thanks Paul, I just renewed and moved up to 1st class too!

Send me those issues I missed....Puuuleaaaase!

Hi Jerry...

thanks for renewing, your two missing issues are on their way. It would have been sooner... but... Paul!!! It was Pauls fault.

Of course that is not really true... but I just love to pick on Paul. (it was really my fault because... I'm President and everything is basically my fault). 8)

You're gonna love the Mar/Apr issue, one of our finest yet.
oh, and your going to love the cover of the Jan/Feb... amazing.
oh, and Nov/Dec.... absolutely beautiful! Best cover yet.

and Sept/Oct... oh my gosh! If I weren't married, she would be turning me down for a date. Wait, you have that one.

:D ;) :D :p

and Sept/Oct... oh my gosh!  If I weren't married, she would be turning me down for a date.    Wait, you have that one.

:D ;) :D :p[/quote]

I'm afraid she would simply deck you if you did ask her for a date............nobody in LSLC mess' with her......
:D
That's my girl!!!

Butch

What about your other daughter, Butch?  If I come to Texas and manage to drag Cubillan out wheeling, can I get a date with her?

:D :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

(A very scared Ross running and hiding away from Butch and his son!)

I'm afraid she would simply deck you if you did ask her for a date............nobody in LSLC mess' with her......
That's  my girl!!!

Butch

Thanks Tony, I haven't received them yet but I will wait patiently at the mailbox for multiple issues of T.T.

I'm very tired of reading my back issues over and over :D

Sorry it took so long, I take most of the blame. My emails sometimes need a translater!

Got the latest TT today. should be at your door in the next day or 2.

What about your other daughter, Butch?  If I come to Texas and manage to drag Cubillan out wheeling, can I get a date with her?

:D :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

(A very scared Ross running and hiding away from Butch and his son!)

If you can swing it more power to ya' shes dating a guy that is 6"5" 220 one of them corn fed Texas farm boys, real nice guy that's crazy about her...
Butch

Enough about the hot Texas babes :D (Butch's clan) I have a suggestion for the Trails/Membership. Evaluate the cost/benefit of all members in the US getting First Class delivery of Trails. 3rd/Bulk is completely at the discretion of the local postal workers and many of the complaint I hear are about delivery of the mag.

Adjust the membership dues, secure new advertisers/sponsors and feed the membership!

Hey Paul, I got my regular T.T. in the mail Saturday but have not received the missed back issues yet. Great job on the latest issue guys, the scenery and the Cruisers are the best I've seen to date :)

I checked and they were sent last week. They should be there sometime this week. Keep us posted if they don't.

Thanks a million guys, I got ALL my backissues yesterday!!!!!! Great job and good follow up Paul, I had no idea what I had missed: The FJ45 run :eek: now my temptation for a 45 will put me in the poor house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom