Minor Trail Damage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have crushed the red marker light lense on the rear quater panel near the fuel door and plastic corner bumper cap this weekend. To much tree hugging :D. Right now I have got red tape on it. It works fine, just the red plastic lense has a hole in the middle. I was wondering if any one could point me to a compatible non-oem version of this red plastic piece of the light. Or do I have to call Dan and get the OEM peice. I don't even know if I have to buy the whole assembly or not. If any one has one of these sitting around I'd love to take it off of you hand, in that case please PM me.

Oh well, any info is much appreciated.

Thanks

Try Cruiserparts.net before you purchase new. You'll likely find a decent used part at a much lower cost. I bought a taillight assembly from them. It needed a good cleaning, but was in good shape. All the bulbs in the assembly were present and functioning.

Aftermarket lenses are iffy. They usually lose their color fast.

-Spike

tarbe said:
Where are the pics?

:grinpimp:

Yeah, I haven't had a chance to take pictures of the damage yet. As for the after market lense: I don't really care about the color as long as it protects the light from water and doesn't melt because of the heat from the light. I guess I will try out Cruiserparts first.

Thanks guys :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom