Metal Tech 4x4 100 Series Slider Group Buy - May/June 2012 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LT

Threads
Metal Tech 4x4 has decided to put our 100 series sliders on group buy! We are offering the sliders at $150 off retail ($800) which comes complete powder coated and mounting hardware. We are requiring at least 5 orders to be apart of this group buy. There will be at minimum a 3 - 4 week lead time in shipping these sliders due to Metal Tech moving locations during the next two weeks. All orders will need to be placed online to receive the group buy pricing. Our online store will not bill your credit card we will bill you at the time of shipment.

We have since made some modifications so now our sliders are compatible with after market skid plates and have an AHC version as well. So please select carefully online depending on if you have AHC or not. Our sliders will work for both the 100 series and LX470 models.

Metal Tech 4x4 100 Series/LX470 Sliders

To receive the $150 discount use the Coupon Code: UZJ Sliders

This group buy will end on June 24, 2012

If you have any questions feel free contact us
Email: info@metaltech4x4.com
Phone: 1-800-869-0684

Order Update - 7

475_1_.jpg

475_2_.jpg

Last edited:
I've got them on my rig and love em!

Install in under an hour, protect great, and serve as a great high lift/jacking point.

This is a nice sale on an exceptional slider. They work great on the trail and every day kid hauling in my 100.

LT- can you elaborate on the changes made for skid plate compatibility?

Also, I assume folks can save on freight with group shipping?

This is a nice sale on an exceptional slider. They work great on the trail and every day kid hauling in my 100.

LT- can you elaborate on the changes made for skid plate compatibility?

Also, I assume folks can save on freight with group shipping?

We moved the center mounting foot back to behind the transmission cross member so skid plates like Slee and Asfir will be compatible with our slider. My original intent was to evenly space the mounting legs for the best weight distribution but that posed their issues with the whole skid plate thing.

If people would like to combine shipping we can certainly do that. It is quite a significant savings in shipping if we can send 2 sets of sliders to one location.

I couldn't be more pleased with my sliders or with Metal Tech. The sliders are great, and I appreciate the effort they put in to make them work on the LX470..

P1010299.jpg

P1010298.jpg

I am also happy with my MT Sliders. They have saved me a number of times!
image-3265981486.jpg

LT, newbie question on ordering.... your original post says there has to be 5 orders to get the group discount? 2 of us cotton land cruiser guys in Mississippi want a set, do we have to find 3 more people to get the discount?

We are ready to pull the trigger if we can get the discount and have 2 sets sent to Chris Tolleson at 49 Tire...pm or reply here...thanks

pm sent sir!!

LT, newbie question on ordering.... your original post says there has to be 5 orders to get the group discount? 2 of us cotton land cruiser guys in Mississippi want a set, do we have to find 3 more people to get the discount?

We are ready to pull the trigger if we can get the discount and have 2 sets sent to Chris Tolleson at 49 Tire...pm or reply here...thanks

PM Sent

Do you guys ship to Edmonton, Alberta, canada?

Yes we do ship to Canada, you will need to contact us so we can get a shipping quote for you. Email Brandon at info@metaltech4x4.com

I'm ordering as soon as the new hundy gets checked out. Do you have any orders from the Salt Lake City area?

We haven't received any orders yet from SLC but we are more than happy to combine shipping if two orders are going to the same area.

Hard to beat at that price! The guys at Metal Tech are great to deal with, you wont be sorry for spending your $$ with them.

Is the AHC- adjustable height control? Still trying to figure out what version I need...

Austin LC said:
Is the AHC- adjustable height control? Still trying to figure out what version I need...

Yes if you have ahc you need to be sure you order it with that option.

LT or Mark

Do these weigh more or less than the 80 sliders? Would the shipping rate be the same as my set of 80 sliders sent to hawaii last year? Pm me please. Zip is 96819 btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom