Meet Lakandula, my 2014 FJ Cruiser (1 Viewer)

Hello friends and colleagues! Let me introduce to you my 2014 FJ Cruiser (Trail Team Ultimate Edition) I named Lakandula, a popular Philippine local hero in the 1500s during the early days of Philippines' Spanish colonial period.

I bought my FJ new in July 5, 2014 with its odometer at 25 miles. It has 65311 miles as of this post. I did a minimal but functional modification and/or upgrades to it with the following:

315/75R16 BFG KM3 tires on stock TRD wheels with 1.25 spacers (Spidertrax); with BMC and body pinch weld folded & hammered;
Expedition One front bumper (Wyootto) and rear bumper (with swingout); Shrockworks windshield washer relocation kit;
Toytec 2" lift kit for the stock TRD-tuned Bilstein shock & suspension; Total Chaos welded spindle gusset plate;
South Bay Driveline HD driveline;
Total Chaos UCA; Metaltech lower control arm; Califab rear upper control arm; Skyjacker rear sway bar; Toytec sway bar relocation kit and extended bumpstop;
PureFJ rock slider; RCI full underbody skids; Boztec rear differential skid plate; Shrockworks lower control arm skid; FJToyman shock skids;
JBA performance exhaust; Bajarack drop-in basket; Yodatech engine bay light

Here's one of the latest photo of Lakandula at the 'Decision Tree' in Rubicon Trail:

IMG_6144 by Ramon Flores, on Flickr

I look forward to learn from all of you as I enjoy driving and taking care of my FJ Cruiser. By the way, they call me Monching from Torrance, CA.

Firemedic831

Supporting Vendor
If i did not know the guy standing in the Pic i would say that is photoshopped lol. Since your FJ is much to clean to have Run not only the Rubicon but Parts of Fordyce and many trails in Moab and So Cal.

If i did not know the guy standing in the Pic i would say that is photoshopped lol. Since your FJ is much to clean to have Run not only the Rubicon but Parts of Fordyce and many trails in Moab and So Cal.

I think that's the same guy who spotted me at Hell's Gate & 7-Mile Rim in Moab, and might spot me again in Dusy Ershim, lol. Thanks Jeff!

hells_gate by Ramon Flores, on Flickr

7-mile rim by Ramon Flores, on Flickr

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom