Mechanic Recommendations - need someone familiar with ARB BP-51s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

When I lived up in the Denver metro area I had a couple of mechanics and shops that I would trust with looking at my truck. I'm looking for someone good in the Woodland Park/Colorado Springs area. I am getting a little play and some unfamiliar noises with my front suspension and I'm leaking some fluid out of one of the ARB BP-51s... might need to be rebuilt.

Anyone have any mechanics/shops they would recommend in the area?

Jameson

Hi Jameson,

If you're interested in making the trip out to Buena Vista we could potentially help you out. Unfortunately we've seen a lot of leaky BP-51's, it seems to happen earlier than it should. We do a lot of Cruiser work on 40's through 200's so give me a shout if you want to talk in more detail. Thanks!

Predator 4WD in Colorado Springs seems to be pretty knowledgeable. They get pricy though. Maybe Redline?

Hi Jameson,

If you're interested in making the trip out to Buena Vista we could potentially help you out. Unfortunately we've seen a lot of leaky BP-51's, it seems to happen earlier than it should. We do a lot of Cruiser work on 40's through 200's so give me a shout if you want to talk in more detail. Thanks!

Made the trip to BV to see Doug! Thanks again Doug!

Reactions: SAS
Thanks. Ill check them out.

I had a friend that had bad luck with Predator, he then used Armorology and had very good luck with suspension. I am currently working with Jed at Armorology on my Tacoma. I was comparing Dobinson's MRA and OME BP-51. He seemed pretty knowledgable on both as well as Fox, Icon, etc.

Hey all,

When I lived up in the Denver metro area I had a couple of mechanics and shops that I would trust with looking at my truck. I'm looking for someone good in the Woodland Park/Colorado Springs area. I am getting a little play and some unfamiliar noises with my front suspension and I'm leaking some fluid out of one of the ARB BP-51s... might need to be rebuilt.

Anyone have any mechanics/shops they would recommend in the area?

Jameson
What shops were you using in the metro area. Need a place to take care of a leaking power steering issue. Perhaps looking to do a diff service and don't want to pay Dealer price labor

What shops were you using in the metro area. Need a place to take care of a leaking power steering issue. Perhaps looking to do a diff service and don't want to pay Dealer price labor
ATLR and Japanese auto. Both are fair priced and solid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom