McCaslin Mountain, WI (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alright I was brain dead on weds thinking lakewood was cecil, cecil was lakewoods...

Lets meet at lakewood at the main gas station by the little go kart track, next to the yamaha dealer and the hardware store say 8:00 ish... I will have the dodge pulling the 40. Looks like just max, bosstool and me. I will PM you guys with my cell #. Figure I would post back up here for the lurkers... :D

I still have to work on my turd tonite since I didn't get to go out the the shop yesterday due to the :beer: :beer: :beer: until 4:30 in the am on the new years bash....

Side note, I just called mccastilin and they said it is icy up there with some snow left and they are open tomorrow :D

see you guys in lakewood bout 8am, i'll prolly be the only guy with a samurai.
dan

Dan

I didn't make it due too not getting anything accomplished friday nite. Max called and left me a message he wouldn't make it either. Did you make it? How was it? Later

Lee

yeah i went up there, waited for you guys till 8:30 then went to McCaslin..no one around cept 2 suburbans.
went home
dan

god damnit...i feel like a total ass! i was REALLY set on coming till i went out to the garage and saw the transmission fluid running down the drain from my trans am! not good! i am really sorry i couldnt make it!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom