Maxxis RAZR MT reviews (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi would like any feedback on the MAXXIS RAZR MT tires. Thinking of replacing my Cooper STT PROs with them!

How are they on the road?
How are they off-road?
How much mileage can you get out of them?
How quiet or Loud are they on the road? Especially when they get worn out?

Appreciate actual feedback

Regs
CL

I can only answer the 1st 2 questions. On road they're fine - as good as any M/T I've run. Off road, one word desribes them: traction - especially aired down. If you're buying them for price, you'll get your money's worth and more compared to some "name brands". Also for noise, not bad. I've only owned mine (315/75/16) for a couple years with no complaints. I've got a set of A/T's in addition, so my Razr MT's are not run full time. I keep track of mileage and they've got about 8K on them with both, some knarly rock trails and high speed summer freeway miles and they show very little wear. I wouldn't hesitate to run them full time if I had to. I've yet to read a bad review on these tires. Hope this helps!

I put new tires on my 80 yesterday. Not these but they were in the running. I've heard mostly good things about them. I did hear from one person that their Razr's were good off-road but that they chucked easily and that they didn't wear as evenly as that person would have liked. So, do with that I formation what you will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom