Master cylinder question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

orangefarmer

SILVER Star
Threads
I deleted the abs on my 94 . I have bled the brakes three times, and the pedal is still soft. I believe that I need a new master. The question that I have is; the front port on mine faces up and the rear port is kinda angled back. I have been looking at the one from Marlin (it is close to me), and both ports are on the side facing straight towards the inner fender. It also says that the front port is for the front brakes, and the rear port is for the rear brakes. Mine are hooked up backwards to that (per the thread on here), and I dont think that it should make a difference. Does anyone have any insight on this? TIA

Don’t forget about the lspv valve in the rear To bleed the brakes all the way. It has to go a certain direction to allow bleeding the rear brakes. I have a 97 so my experience may be different.

Don’t forget about the lspv valve in the rear To bleed the brakes all the way. It has to go a certain direction to allow bleeding the rear brakes. I have a 97 so my experience may be different.

I removed that too. Kinda have too. The return line takes a port that you need to hook up the front brakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom