Makita Cordless Leaf Blower - Nice! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

e9999

Gotta get outta here...
Threads
I just got myself a preowned Makita Leaf Blower. I was debating between the 18V and the 2x18V and surprisingly, the 18V shows about the same air speed and CFM as the 2x18V on paper. So looks like the difference should be mostly run time. Doesn't bother me to change batteries, and the 18V is cheaper, so I got the 18V XBU03. More versatile too possibly if the 2x18V would not run well with 2 differently-charged battery (don't know). I did see that the 40V version does show a notably larger CFM, however, but I don't want to go 40V just yet. And I've never seen one selling used locally, either.

Anyway, I was quite surprised at how powerful that thing is. Much more powerful than the previous blower I had. Lightweight too. Nice. Of course, like all blowers, it doesn't last long on one battery (10 mins on a 5Ah - checked). But yet one further small step towards the mystical TotalToolblissfullness.

Requisite trope: It sure blows!

I've been happy with my 18v blower and string trimmer from Makita. They work really well and are pretty good on batteries. I got a cordless mower as well which I can't say that I love as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom