major major major tune up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

duuude no way Assateague was my stopping ground when i lived in pa. it was a 5 hour drive from my house. yeah the ORV pass was 70 ya just needed a shovel and jack and i believe toe rope. haha yeah there is pony sh&t everywhere...but its a lot of fun there and better waves than ocean city... that was my get away for the weekend, cheap to camp and all you need was food from home and some gas money... that was going to be my last stop of the trip... if you wanted to take a weekend and meet me down there it would be sweet to wheel with another cruiser....anyway i live in lewisburg which is about 50 miles northeast of harrisburg... if you want i could show you some crazy trails of treverton..cliffs.steams.lakes,pits oh my

-al

I am WELL acquainted with I-80 in winter--live in NJ, mom was in Ohio, and I went to college in Rochester NY, so Pa. was my Bermuda triangle for four years; then, I married someone who had a house in the Poconos. That stretch of 80 going from Poconos to NJ can ice over FAST, then you get to watch all the semis jacknife. I was very lucky--got stuck once, between two major accidents, had to spend four hours stuck in the car while the mess got cleared.

I would just bring fluids, belts, basic tools, and a few phone numbers. Maybe joing the "Cruiser Assistance Club" if you're really worried.

haha just about ever time coming back from the poconos from snowboarding i got caught in a snow storm. but i like driving in the snow ( its crazy fun... i miss it). i remember coming back in a 244 volvo and gettin caught in the snow and the windsheild wiper motor burn up and stopped working ,the person sitting shot gun spent most of the time hanging out the window moving with his hand.. it was a good trip.
owell at least im not freezin my ass of down here.. hell i went surfing this mornin :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom