M101 CDN in Tennessee (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Military Trailer M101 Canadian

Somebody please jump on this offer. This is almost half of what I payed for my M101. If I had the money I would buy it for a spare then sell it later for a profit. Seems to be in great shape, but even it has problems at that price it is still worth it.

Military Trailer M101 Canadian

Somebody please jump on this offer. This is almost half of what I payed for my M101. If I had the money I would buy it for a spare then sell it later for a profit. Seems to be in great shape, but even it has problems at that price it is still worth it.

This is a deal. I'd buy it just 'cause if it were in Denver.

thats 20 minutes away from me. If anyone needs a spot for it to sit a while, holler at me...

SOLD

I responded to the craigslist ad , and the lister told me it was sold. Anyone have any leads other than canada? Canada is long drive for me.

You can check with Tom Fitzgerald in Earlysville, Va. I bought my M101 CDN from him. Tom had two more M101's that he was going to sell. Tom's cell is (434)987-3983. I bought mine back in Feb. so I don't know if he has any left. Tom is a super guy to deal with and is very honest. I paid $1,200 for mine and it is in excellent shape. I had a heck of a time finding a decent trailer where I live. The rusted out M416's were going for $750 to $1000. This is why I jumped on Tom's offer of $1200. With the poor economy right now you might get a good deal on one. Good luck on the search.

You can check with Tom Fitzgerald in Earlysville, Va. I bought my M101 CDN from him. Tom had two more M101's that he was going to sell. Tom's cell is (434)987-3983.

I got mine from Tom, too. Great guy.

Chuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom