M100 shock part number (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Lemoore, CA (south of Fresno) / Cortes Island, B.C
I've found the military shock identification number but that won't help me at the local O'rileys. Anyone happen to know a part number that works to replace the m100 shocks?

Post the question and first website I check after gets my answer. Napa RR 94038

I'm also looking to firm up the suspension a bit after the shocks are replaced. I was thinking along the lines of an add a leaf or spring helpers. Air bags are just too expensive for the trailer but anyone have any suggestions? Maybe something like in the picture below?

I travel 3,000 plus mikes with it every year and the suspension flexes too much very quickly and some sections of highway 5 get very twisty to where I'm slowing down to 25 on turns that say 45 mph because the damn thing looks like a boat swaying back and forth. It tracks fine, but leans enough to be a concern. It's not overloaded, just super flexy. I can physically start rocking it back and forth (empty) and it damn near lifts a tire if I get it going good enough. It's also a pain to load because I almost have to match each side pound for pound to keep it level.

It will carry my motorcycle on the deck and that rack in front is for my son's motorcycle. It will also have about 200 pounds of gear for the summer so not overloaded by any means. Bikes weigh about 450 together. It had a full rack (con ferr) that carried my 10' aluminum boat and removed to be able to carry my motorcycle. That was top heavy with the boat but weighted down the inside to counter it.

Long story short, anyone use or recommend some sort of helper springs?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I've got a brand new set of springs, shackled, hangers for the m100 or ova tell you where to buy identical replacement pats. Vintage Jeep, Texas based outfit great guys to deal with

Sent from my iPhone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom