M&G this Sunday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Some of you guys might remember my story of meeting Chip (2013 TT FJC) earlier this week.

I would like to set up another M&G for this Sunday at 6:30pm. It will be at Pizza Village. I will call and reserve that back room for us again.

If you can make it, please do. Feel free to bring your wife, girlfriend (or both) kids or other family.

If you think you'll be able to make it, please update the thread. Thank you.

Address of Pizza Village.

2340 Kaliste Saloom
Lafayette, LA

Damn!! :mad: I want me some pizza village!! :bang:

How about a M&G lunch on Monday instead as I will be in Lafayette on Monday for a little while for work. LOL

well come then u B here bright N early for Monday:)

well come then u B here bright N early for Monday:)

if you wanna come to the M&G Sunday then you are welcome to spend the night at our house (that's just in case you overdo ;)

I appreciate it but I have to meet one of my co-workers in BR on Mon morning first before I head to Lafayette. I wish I could make it Sun but it is just not meant to be........:frown:

That's too bad. I'm game to come out there some time

Some of you guys might remember my story of meeting Chip (2013 TT FJC) earlier this week.

I would like to set up another M&G for this Sunday at 6:30pm. It will be at Pizza Village. I will call and reserve that back room for us again.

If you can make it, please do. Feel free to bring your wife, girlfriend (or both) kids or other family.

If you think you'll be able to make it, please update the thread. Thank you.

Address of Pizza Village.

2340 Kaliste Saloom
Lafayette, LA

Paul and I plan on being there :D

Thank you to everyone that came out tonight for the M&G. I had a great time and it was very nice to meet Chip and his wife. I'm looking forward to the next M&G.

image-2016160548.jpg

image-22833196.jpg

image-1983756533.jpg

Looks like another successful M&G :cheers: it certainly shows the great comradery in our club to get those kinda turnouts each time to meet new folks. If you don't feel an extended welcome when you see that many folks show up to extend a welcome to someone they've never met I don't know that you'd ever find a more welcoming group :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom