SOLD Lx570 suspension parts. LV NV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

turbo8

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.ee-offroading.com
I have removed most of the suspension parts off my LX, which has about 220k miles on it.

Everything was in working order when I removed them.

Shocks
Globes
Springs
Accumulators
Pump
Height sensors
Lower arms
Axles
Front skid
Not sure what the other parts are but they are available. Got rid of the ahc parts.

I also have tundra upper arms with height sensor brackets welded onto them.

Not sure what these are worth so make offer. Buyer pays shipping or can pick up if you're local.

May need "Height Control Valve assembly 1". Will know for sure by the weekend. Did you pull that off? Both error codes I have say that is failing, but going to flush the fluid just to be sure it isn't that.

Yes that is the one. Did a flush today and while it solved one error I now have another. Could still be this control valve though. Will let you know later this week. May also take a sensor or two off your hands just to have as spares. Thanks.

20200206_070359.jpg

pump

So are you selling? Taking offers? Providing for shipping?

im interested in the pump/resi and the fifth accumulator . . .

Alright. I can work with that. Can you toss in the four height sensors and arms while we‘re at it? Do you still have the passenger Uca?

I only have 3 height sensors. I sent the left rear sensor to someone else. I have tundra ucas with sensor brackets welded on.

Last edited:
That should work, I’m looking for driver front and passenger rear sensors. Roger on the uca. I’m not quite into tundra arms yet . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom