LX570 Re-Upholstery (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share these pictures and videos. Yesterday we had an upholsterer come in with a customers LX570 who was going to redo the front and back seats.

We matched the leather to one of our original Jaguar colors, and it was an almost dead on match to the Lexus leather. Then we chalked all the patterns for the perforated sections and ran it through our perforation machine.

<iframe src="Perforation LX570 from harry tashdjian on Vimeo" width="640" height="362" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe> <p><a href="">Perforation LX570</a> from <a href="harry tashdjian">harry tashdjian</a> on <a href="Vimeo: Watch, upload, and share HD and 4K videos with no ads">Vimeo</a>.</p>

LX570-1.jpg

LX570-2.jpg

That's awesome! Any idea of the LX's year? I am guessing an '08. My '10 leather still looks good... well, at least to me. I'll be having the 80 series redone this next year though. Too bad I am no longer in SoCal. (Ok, not so bad... traffic here is so much better.)

That's awesome! Any idea of the LX's year? I am guessing an '08. My '10 leather still looks good... well, at least to me. I'll be having the 80 series redone this next year though. Too bad I am no longer in SoCal. (Ok, not so bad... traffic here is so much better.)
Not sure what year the car was, but the interior was in good shape, not sure they they were redoing it. What's the interior color in your 80? I just redid my drivers seat with some new MB Tex.

That looks great! What is the name and address of the upholsterer.
So I take it that you supply the leather? Your business name and address pls. I would be interested.

What's the interior color in your 80? I just redid my drivers seat with some new MB Tex.

The 80 has the gray interior. I was thinking of doing the full leather replacement/seat heater install. The truck has not made it home yet. My wife and daughter are flying up to Seattle on Friday and will be driving it home on Saturday. It will be a little while before I do the interior, as I NEED to travel to Ireland and Scotland for my 25th anniversary in September and ALL expenses are on hold until after that trip.

That looks great! What is the name and address of the upholsterer.
So I take it that you supply the leather? Your business name and address pls. I would be interested.
I don't recall the name of the shop, but I know they drove about 2 hours to get to us since we were able to match the color and perforate while they waited.

Yes, we are a upholstery supply shop and we specialize in high end European leathers and carpets.

You can email or call me if you need anything. Hntashdjian@gmail.com, 323-937-2233.

Here's a link to our perforation site which has all our contact info: Leather and vinyl perforation services – Quality Work | Material Flexibility | Quick Turnaround

The 80 has the gray interior. I was thinking of doing the full leather replacement/seat heater install. The truck has not made it home yet. My wife and daughter are flying up to Seattle on Friday and will be driving it home on Saturday. It will be a little while before I do the interior, as I NEED to travel to Ireland and Scotland for my 25th anniversary in September and ALL expenses are on hold until after that trip.
Let me know when your ready.

I redid my 80s driver seat in a new original MB Tex vinyl, which is used in the new E-Class. Really good quality vinyl and the color was pretty close to the original. My main priority was to use a good quality vinyl rather then get a perfect color match. Here's a pic of the finished seat:
MB Tex in my 80

That is very pretty! Very nice job! How hot is that material in the summer months?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom