LX470 to Sequoia and very happy so far :) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good day Everyone! Just wanted to say hi and introduce my latest purchase. One owner 2003 full service history 80,000kms/50k miles SR5. I plan on doing a minor build over the next year or two. I find the vehicle very spacious and comfortable. I just threw a set of 2017 4Runner trail premium wheels on it. I'll add duratracs once I have a little more lift in the vehicle, thinking kings upfront, 100 series setup in the back. Led lightbar and a nice bumper! Great to be back!

IMG_2464.JPG

IMG_2465.JPG

Reactions: nTg
Wow. You found a unicorn. A one owner 14YO Sequoia with 50,000 miles? You're one lucky guy! Congrats, and it looks great.

Wow. You found a unicorn. A one owner 14YO Sequoia with 50,000 miles? You're one lucky guy! Congrats, and it looks great.
Thanks! Yes it's a rare find! Super pleased. Getting a full Focal K2 elite sound system and Apple car play head unit installed soon. Will post some pics as I make this one my own! Safe driving everyone!

Can i ask what you paid for her? She's a beauty! I am looking at a 2006 Sequoia with 52000 miles, one owner, full services history for 17,900 and its 400 miles away..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom