Hi guys. I've spent the last couple of months upgrading the Infotainment system in my 2005 LX 470 (NZ RH drive model). I thought I'd start a new thread here, as I think this info will be useful to others planning to do the same thing. I'll post updates to this thread, as I get time, to go over various aspects of the install, and how I solved the various problems encountered.
General Overview
My LX is in excellent, if not exceptional, condition. It's done 170,000km (105,000) miles. I've owned it for the last 14 years. Not planning to sell it any time soon
It tows my boat well...
General Overview
My LX is in excellent, if not exceptional, condition. It's done 170,000km (105,000) miles. I've owned it for the last 14 years. Not planning to sell it any time soon
- SeasportNZ
- lexus lx 470 multi-information display rear camera sound deadening sound system
- Replies: 35
- Forum: 100-Series Cruisers