Lunchbox (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

just fired up the old PC an found some extra pics :)

Some before and after the tint went in, and I think this was days before I ghost rode it into a post which led to the ARB:popcorn:
DSCN1338.jpg
DSCN1496.jpg
DSCN1339.jpg

Very nice dude... You are definitely making me hold out for the 464 color!! What rims/tires are on it in the pics (sizes)? And what % tint did you use? Looks pretty dark in the back which is perfect because I will end up doing that and hauling my mtb and commuter bikes inside (probably will be worth more than what I pay for the TLC).

Very nice dude... You are definitely making me hold out for the 464 color!! What rims/tires are on it in the pics (sizes)? And what % tint did you use? Looks pretty dark in the back which is perfect because I will end up doing that and hauling my mtb and commuter bikes inside (probably will be worth more than what I pay for the TLC).

The rims are 15x8 ProComp series 98 steel
the tires are 32 11.50R15 Cooper STT
the tint is considered Limo in OR, But I forgot the actual %
thanks for the kind words greg:beer:

Love those old pics OrygunCruiser

Last edited:
I guess I'm in the Oregon FJ60 Club now.

Great looking truck/s. I just picked up an FJ60 in 464 with blackout wheels, ARB bumper and roof rack too! :cheers:

Got mine from my good friend in WA. He picked it up when he worked for the local Toyota dealer. Its got 205k on it. The pic is from its maiden OR voyage in the cascades last month.
FJ60.jpg

Great looking truck Spanktron! I really have to say that I love this color with all blacked out trim, wheels and tinting. ARB doesn't look to bad on it either, however I am a big fan of the Man-A-Fre/4+Plus deluxe bumper...

Great looking truck/s. I just picked up an FJ60 in 464 with blackout wheels, ARB bumper and roof rack too! :cheers:

Got mine from my good friend in WA. He picked it up when he worked for the local Toyota dealer. Its got 205k on it. The pic is from its maiden OR voyage in the cascades last month.

Dude, sick rig!:beer: Love the snow pics too

Hey! How do you like the STT's? I've got a set on Procomp rock crusher steel wheels, 31/10.50-15 I've liked 'em so far but been in the build up stage and haven't done much wheelin'. The go pretty good in snow.

Thanks, guys. I *really* like it. I'm now struggling against shoveling money at it. I may get a local shop to desmog it this summer, but then, I'm gonna try and leave it alone and just enjoy it. :)

Are those Cooper STT's? If so how do you like them? What size?
Nice looking LC.

I also have the cooper STT. I love them. 33 x 12.5. Been through mud, snow, rocks and pavement. Always got me through. Me personally I love the side wall tread I think it makes them look tougher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom