MUDShip LTL Shipping Nationwide (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Shickalee

GOLD Star
Threads
If you have any parts you are planning to strap to a pallet or crate and ship LTL freight and need a quote, just send me a PM. The info I need is the part(s) being shipped, origin zip code, destination zip code, number of pallets/crates, weight, and dimensions of pallet/crate (Length x Width x Height).

Best,
Skip

Last edited:
I recently used Shickalee (Skip) for a LTL residential pick-up with liftgate from Boise, ID to ACC in Atlanta, GA for a 2F engine/trans/tcase. Pick-up and delivery was scheduled on my schedule not his. Having struggled on finding reliable and cost effective shipping options in the past for freight shipments, it was nice to have a MUD member with LTL expertise that I could trust to know the value of the shipment to me and follow thru as if his LC parts were being shipped. I advised Skip that as long as ACC received the pallet by Feb 20th I would be happy. ACC received the delivery in good order on 1/31, only 3 business days from pick-up. Skip was very responsive to answer any questions or concerns regarding the shipment. He even provided a tracking number after pick-up, so I didn’t have to wonder about the status of the delivery once the freight was in transit. I would highly recommend Shickalee (Skip) to anyone needing to move freight shipments that are too heavy or too long to ship Ground parcel through UPS or FedEx. Just PM him with your shipping needs and he will reply on a timely basis.

Btw…freight shipping is Skip’s day job and he is more than busy with his regular business customers, but being a multi Land Cruiser owner and often shipping parts to and fro himself, he put his services out there on MUDShip to offer a reliable resource for others. If I was a Vendor, I would also highly recommend contacting Shickalee (Skip) for your regular/ongoing business freight shipping needs.

Skip's a trustworthy and stand up guy!:cheers: I'll be in touch with him for all my shipping needs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom