Louisiana/Area For Sale/Wanted: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Been a while since ive seen/met most of you all. Look forward to coming to Lafayette soon and reuniting.
In the mean time, I'm looking for a w56 top shift trans with or without t case. Possibly w56 forward shift with the t case.

I don't know anyone off hand but we'll keep our eyes and ears open for you. Certainly looking forward to visiting with you soon.

I don't know anyone off hand but we'll keep our eyes and ears open for you. Certainly looking forward to visiting with you soon.

Awesome. Much appreciated.

Albert,

Do you still have that taco you mentioned at SCC?

Been a while since ive seen/met most of you all. Look forward to coming to Lafayette soon and reuniting.
In the mean time, I'm looking for a w56 top shift trans with or without t case. Possibly w56 forward shift with the t case.

I have a W56-A 5speed from a 1985 Toyota 4x4 , I'm pulling the t-case from it for a future project behind my auto. PM me if you may be interested in it. Thanks Albert

Albert,

Do you still have that taco you mentioned at SCC?

Nah that is about the only thing I don't have in the back yard :) I can keep an eye out for one for you.

John is still looking for his pink unicorn. A 4 door, short box taco

I have a W56-A 5speed from a 1985 Toyota 4x4 , I'm pulling the t-case from it for a future project behind my auto. PM me if you may be interested in it. Thanks Albert

Pm sent

Michelin LTX M/S P275/70R16 tires with the 6 lug 16 inch 4WD aluminum rims off a Sequoia. Tires may have 10,000 miles on them they're 60K tires. $500 for the set & free delivery within reason. I'm headed to Jackson this weekend, Baton Rouge the next followed by New Orleans on the 14th so if your somewhere in between I can get them to you. http://www.samsclub.com/sams/michelin-ltx-m-s-p275-70r16-114s/160254.ip?navAction=

IMG_0260.JPG

IMG_0261.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

John is still looking for his pink unicorn. A 4 door, short box taco

They had a silver 2003 TRD one by my house for 15K, I think Larry checked it out.

They had a silver 2003 TRD one by my house for 15K, I think Larry checked it out.

I did and offered him 13 cash and he didn't take it so I moved on. 2WD TRD with electric rear locker. It had 83,000 miles on it was in pretty decent shape for a 2003. Needed a timing belt, tune-up and would service the transmission which is why I offered him 13 for it.

Looking for some sliders for my 80 if anybody runs across some for sale.

Found a memorial day sale and bought some!

Last edited:
I am selling my 80 series Longfields Super Set.

Rebuilt by RCV Performance
30 spline
4340 inner shafts
4340 Birfield 300M star

these are $885 brand new...

I am asking $750 OBO for my rebuilt set. negotiable

PM me if interested

I am selling my 80 series Longfields Super Set.

Rebuilt by RCV Performance
30 spline
4340 inner shafts
4340 Birfield 300M star

these are $885 brand new...

I am asking $750 OBO for my rebuilt set. negotiable

PM me if interested

JRob, might need them for is upgrades.

It turns out that Clegg engine out of Utah has all of the parts needed to rebuild my F...I just need to get the engine out of the chassis and over to Egberts Engine here in Sldell and it is done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom