lost my keys

Lost my keys to the Cruiser...
What now? Can I get a new key from toyota?
I can get in, but thats it.
Key less in Cruiser land sux.

Website
www.flickr.com
Most cruisers can be opened with one or two different keys, I think there were some budget cut-backs at the factory and almost all the keys are the same. I can use my old Toy pick-up key to start my cruiser along with half of the early 80s pick-ups that are out there, it's really scary.

I had a bunch of different keys that i tryed, but nun of them toyota.One gets me in, but cant start the truck. I'll keep looking...

Thanks!

Hey I got an idea.Why don't we just place detailed instructions in the windows of our Cruisers on how to steal this truck.Can these posts be deleted?Use a :flipoff2:en phone!!!!!!

The passenger side door lock should have a number code on it, pull the lock and bring it to a locksmith or Toyota dealer and they can cut you a new key.

I have a manual key punch and a book with codes for most models up to about 1995 but unfortunately I have no key blanks for Cruisers left or I could make you a key and drop it in the mail.

Cheers
Rod

The passenger side door lock should have a number code on it, pull the lock and bring it to a locksmith or Toyota dealer and they can cut you a new key.

I have a manual key punch and a book with codes for most models up to about 1995 but unfortunately I have no key blanks for Cruisers left or I could make you a key and drop it in the mail.

Cheers
Rod

Thanks!

I'll pull the door lock right now.

thank goodness my club wasn't on. he he

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom