Looks like I will be selling the 470. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looks like I will be selling the Gx470, as we pulled the trigger on 2017 460. I didn’t realize how much I will miss the old rig since I have had her since 2007 (bought off a lease return). This has been the best car I have ever had. Not sure what price is fair but I am taking it in for new plugs and oil change and to have it gone through to see what it needs. Once I have that I will snap some photos and post up for the members here first. I live in Bend Oregon now so if anyone wants to look at it just let me know. You guys have helped me through a lot of ups and downs and problem solving (even though my wife thinks you were enablers) Hopefully the 460 threads will be as awesome. Mine is a 2004 with about 206k miles now. More to come when I find out a third parties assessment. If anyone has sold one recently, I could use some input on what’s a fair price for a good condition lifted rig with 206k

Last edited:
there's no way the 460 forum will be as good as us! they're all elitists (j/k!)

sorry, i dont have a clue what to recommend for pricing... maybe just keep it? so basically, my wife drives a 460 and i drive a 470... my son will be driving in about 5 years, so my intention is to inherit my wifes 460 (which we've had new since 2015) and pass on the 470 to my son. not that it's applicable to you, but just a story about a household with two GX's. i absolutely love these trucks.

ended up with a clean 2008 this week

323431BA-24B0-4220-8BD3-DCFA0FB38B2A.jpeg

2008, 113K miles, impeccably maintained with all standard issues for these trucks already fixed, actually dark blue color for $16,900. I’ve seen them a lot cheaper but this was extremely well preserved and worth the extra money to me. Plus I have to drive it back to Texas next week from California and I know this will have zero issues

2008, 113K miles, impeccably maintained with all standard issues for these trucks already fixed, actually dark blue color for $16,900. I’ve seen them a lot cheaper but this was extremely well preserved and worth the extra money to me. Plus I have to drive it back to Texas next week from California and I know this will have zero issues
Good maintenance records are worth the price.

sold at $8K probably low, but went to a good person that appreciated it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom