looking to sell my 80

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Im sad to say, but with the gas price going up im going to have to part with it. What would be a good asking price??

-White 93' with 183000 miles
-Factory lockers
-ome heavies with 285 bfg all terrains
-ARB front bumper with warn 9000 winch
-good shape very minor body dammage
-Runs Great
I will try to post some pics ASAP

the truck is located in Mt. Pleasant SC
would like any help i can get, Thanks

That's quite a gloomy topic for a first post... Did you check the For Sale section for asking prices on built rigs like yours?

sorry to read that.
I don't have a good feel for prices, sorry, but a quick search on the web will reveal all.
If you can't sell it easily as a package to a wheeler, and if you still have the OEM bumper, I would sell the ARB bumper and winch here separately, very easy and you'll maximize your take.
Good luck!

sorry to read that.
I don't have a good feel for prices, sorry, but a quick search on the web will reveal all.
If you can't sell it easily as a package to a wheeler, and if you still have the OEM bumper, I would sell the ARB bumper and winch here separately, very easy and you'll maximize your take.
Good luck!

I agree about the bumper. As to the rest, I'd have to see pics, but I'd say, depending on mechanical shape, probably somewhere in the $6000 to $8000 range.

Yea im only 16 and just lookin to get the most i can out of it. it has been a great fun truck. i have enjoyed showin all the kids with fords or chevys how a real off roading vehicle performs

I'll send you $2,500 Paypal right now! With gas so high, it can't be worth more than that! Seriuosly, good luck with the sale.

Just as a point of reference, I bought my 93 last June with 117,000 miles, lockers, all stock for $5000 off of Ebay.....

I had someone stop me the other day and offer their '94 with 160000 miles (no lockers) for $4000

Hey swilliams,

If you are interested in getting rid of the ARB or the lift, let me know. I am in Mt. Pleasant also and am looking for both. You can PM if you are at all interested.

Eddie

I'd be interested in that winch as well.

hmm wonder what 80 parts i need.....

Honestly, I am glad to see a 16 year old appreciate an 80 for what it is (and for what it is not).

Good luck with the sale.

:beer: (root beer)

Um, I think $3500 would be closer to the actual value at the moment. Right this very second, oil is reporting at the highest ever, and the summer driving season is at hand. Plus you have a wheeled/damaged 2.5 ton 4X4 you're selling down south that has no airbags and is 17,000 miles from having 200 grand on the odometer.

Unless you were given the vehicle, I think if you sit down and do the math on this one you'll see you're in for a needless bath. I'd do a quick spreadsheet on this using $3500.

DougM

If you want to get rid of your arb, I will take it and give you my stock bumber plus cash.

Have you posted it for sale locally on the south carolina (upstate cruisers) and north carolina (old northe state cruisers) sites? There are people in the clubs looking. I think the 45-6500 range depending on condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom