Looking for subtank install write ups (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Im looking for some places that have writeups on aftermarket main and sub tank installs for the 80's
Ive found both the Boston Manglers and Georges but I remember seeing one that showed the mods to the fuel pump mounting and all .

You can tell that Aussies are "Men" as almost everything you get from "the land down under" the Installation Instructions pretty much bite :confused:
But damn the packing list sure is complete .
I know i got everything but hell if I know where it all goes :whoops:

What they need is a sheet with just pixs on it to help out men when they finelly do pick up the "extra" packing paper :doh:

;)

There should be plenty of tanks coming up for sale as many here are taking out the sub tank and getting LPG fuel systems fitted as the government has proposed a $2,000.00 rebate if you install gas. This is to cut the dependence on imported petrol.cheers

bigbrowndog said:
There should be plenty of tanks coming up for sale as many here are taking out the sub tank and getting LPG fuel systems fitted as the government has proposed a $2,000.00 rebate if you install gas. This is to cut the dependence on imported petrol.cheers

So does this mean that we need to start sending our factory single filler necks to you guys down under as we upgrade to dual tanks?

I believe the March/April 2006 issue of Toyota Trails has a sub-tank article.

TJK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom