Looking for Spare (1 Viewer)

I'm looking for a spare tire for Lexy. 285 75 R16 is size. Not overly concerned with brand, but would be a plus if you have it mounted on toyota rim already. I do still have my spare rim, but would be nice to have spare 80 series rim.

Ok, so now looking for 4 used 285 75 16 tires. 3 for my Mule and 1 spare for Lexy. Think it wise to make everything the same for interchangability in pinch.

woody

Staff member
Admin
I've got 5...Dick Cepek FCII's...285 75 16...not sure on tread depth, but the only reason they came off was to test out another tire...been stored inside...

Same here! No big rush. Have my lift coming this week. Have a little time before my bumpers are mounted. Till then spare is still under.

woody

Staff member
Admin
pics are of the worst of the 5...tread depth on all is good, each has some outer lug chunking, but all held air just fine when removed and rode well on the freeway. White lettering is beat up on all 3.
DSC_8364.jpg
DSC_8365.jpg
DSC_8366.jpg

Still interested. Would be great spares/mule tires. Let me know what you want for them.

woody

Staff member
Admin
notice in pics 1 and 2 you can actually see the rusted cords :)

yes, cleaning house sucks...trying to fit the UTV trailer in the storage unit...a stack of tires out of the way would help a ton :)

just found 3 OEM FJ40 fresh air ducts, the ones that connect from the firewall to the heater core...on a long list of junk that takes more time to type out than it does to throw away....

My Cepeks chunked exactly like that. Tread depth looks decent enough for spare and trailer tires.

How soon you need those tires gone? I think I'll be your way sometime around 17th for a basketball tourney...

woody

Staff member
Admin
no rush really, tho I believe I'm outta town that weekend :) (actually, just about all weekends, but arrangements are easy)

Hank

SILVER Star
If Creacher doesn't take those tires I have a Chevy that they would be perfect for. I'm in, cash in hand for 2nd dibs.

I'm in. Just need reason to go to Appleton other than to pick up tires. Gas is freaking exensive these days if you haven't noticed. I'll see what I can figure out and email you Woody.

woody

Staff member
Admin
I'll be in Waupaca this weekend, leaving at noon today.

Next weekend I'm up north on Sat with the RZR, but home otherwise.

The 17th re-opened, and I'll likely be in Waupaca - we hit our camper there most weekends all summer.

Otherwise, I'm driving to SLC Utah, leaving the 21st...be that way for 2 weeks I think...then home for a week or two, then back West to CO for a week or two.

Hank

SILVER Star
I can be a go between if it helps when Woody is out of town, I'm up there enough and I could have them at my house in Oshkosh or here at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom