Looking for some parts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Dec 17, 2006
Threads
36
Messages
458
Location
C.C.,B.C.
Hi there,

I'm looking for a used 8" tuffy console with the stereo section,similar to the picture.Doesn't need to look perfect as long as it still functions properly.Color is not important.

I'm also looking for a skidplate for my '78 FJ55.

I live in Lillooet/Cache Creek but will be down your way on Jan 14/15.

Can anyone help me out?
tuffy.webp
 
Steve, our meeting is on the 12th., 8pm at EBI; any chance you could make it?

Sorry, no tuffy, just bein' sociable to out-of-towners! :cheers:

Come a couple days early, stop at Jason's place to get the 55 measured up in Willichack on your way down, stop by the meeting for a beer and raffle prizes, and pick up the skid-plate on your way home.... just sayin'

www.cruisinoffroad.com
 
Thanks Rob,

I need to be in Kamloops on Friday so won't get to the meeting.Was a CC member until I moved up here a few years back.The Pig will get down there for Cruiser Days but not this trip.

I'm hoping to find a used skid plate but may need to make one if there isn't one in someones garage.

I want the Tuffy because I don't want to cut the dash.Might end up doing that anyway.

Anyone?

:cheers:
 
I had that exact Tuffy console in one of my *^&%'n Wranglers. Good product. The angle it places the deck on makes for crummy CD operation, if that matters...
 
I was wondering about that.I usually have the serius/xm on these days though.

:cheers:
 
Those look like a decent option.Thanks for the link.:cool:

Anyone have a 55 skid plate for a good cause? I don't want to come back here empty handed.:D
 
Those look like a decent option.Thanks for the link.:cool:

Anyone have a 55 skid plate for a good cause? I don't want to come back here empty handed.:D

I might have one, comes attached to a whole 55 though.

$500 bucks and it's your's, but you have to haul it from Powell River.

But failing that, I have a box of misc. 55 stuff, dash items n such I think, you can have.
 
Nope.The width seems right but it's not even close to fitting over the trans/transfer.

I'll get it back to you soon once I dig up the parts you were looking for.
 
Back
Top Bottom