Looking for some help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not to long ago, I got away from my 24/7 National Guard gig. After 12 years, 8 mailing addresses and 6 houses I decided to settle the family. I reverted to one weekend a month and two weeks out of a year standard National Guard guy. I started with Clifford Power Systems as a Branch Operations Manager at our KC, MO (Independence) location. Clifford is expecting this market to expand quite a bit. It has already started and I'm needing some help.

I need two Generator Service Technicians, a Shop Technician and a Service Coordinator.
All are Full Time positions. Field and Shop Techs are hourly, Service Coordinator is salary.
We are also looking for a New Equipment Sales Representative. I'm not to sure about the New Equipment Sales Representative but would imagine it is tied to sales some how (new equipment isn't under my umbrella). If you are, or know someone interested, contact me.

Descriptions are below:

Generator Service Technician - responsible for trouble shooting, repairing and performing preventive maintenance and start-ups on generator equipment including automatic transfer switches.
This position will be working primarily outdoors traveling to numerous customer locations with occasional work in the shop. The employee will encounter varying weather conditions and temperatures. The normal auto and air travel hazards will apply. This position will be frequently working around electricity and other potential hazards. Appropriate safety equipment and practices are required. The ability to lift 50 pounds.

Shop Technician - responsible for ensuring that shipping, receiving and staging of service call parts, rental fleet is maintained, ensure equipment runs properly at all times and maintain cleanliness in the shop, building, and outdoor appearance of their location.
Continuous phone and computer usage required. Occasional bending or stooping and lifting of a minimum 50 pounds are required. The employee must have a full range of body movements including use of hands to finger; handle, or feel objects, computer equipment and peripherals; and bending reaching, and crouching. Specific vision abilities required to include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. These vision requirements in each area must be sufficient to shift focus from computer screens to close forms.

Service Coordinator - Coordinate the administrative functions of the service department on a day-to-day basis. This encompasses all aspects, including, but not limited to auditing, billing, customer service and administrative duties. This position may be the primary point of contact for the Branch.

In the near future we are looking to start rental sales and increase by two additional Generator Service Technicians by the end of the year.

Yes. Growing and I need help.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom