Looking for Part # - Leather 2nd Row Screen Cover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As seen here:

vbvbyiqh8tm666fhzxqr.jpg

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-medi...ogressive,q_80,w_800/vbvbyiqh8tm666fhzxqr.jpg

From this article:
https://jalopnik.com/the-2018-toyota-land-cruiser-bends-the-world-to-its-wil-1823171685

Anybody have dealer contacts that are actually helpful in finding stuff like this? All the dealers I've dealt with will just blow it off.

Wish i could help - these look 10x better than the clothe ones. I removed both mine or i'd be interested as well.

I got help from William at Olathe Toyota on nailing down what *should* be the part number, but they couldn't tell which one is leather. The earlier ones were cloth, so maybe it's the "201708 on", but there's no way of knowing by these descriptions and he said they're on backorder right now anyway.

I just spoke with Toyota customer service and after 2 minutes they were like "I can't find this as a listed accessory on the Toyota website. The part does not exist. Sorry, can't help." I asked them to open a ticket and have someone look into finding the part we can order to cover these screens because I know the cloth screen covers were a part and they couldn't find those either; they said they already looked and can't find it. They were unnecessarily combative about not opening a ticket to have someone look into it for me. Negative experience, ugh.

Just ordered the 86292-60010 from Lexus Parts Now. Expensive, but if they are correct to cover rear seat screens, will be worth it.

Just ordered the 86292-60010 from Lexus Parts Now. Expensive, but if they are correct to cover rear seat screens, will be worth it.
How much?

I believe 86292-60010 are the older cloth type. The newer pleather ones like @LALC asked about are 86292-60020. They run $35-40 a set.

I believe 86292-60010 are the older cloth type. The newer pleather ones like @LALC asked about are 86292-60020. They run $35-40 a set.

Are you sure of the 60020 being the leather? Hate to ask, but what's your source?

The 86292-60010 is a sort of microfiber bag, doesn't really fit on 2015 screens. I'll return it and try the 86292-60020 next....

Are you sure of the 60020 being the leather? Hate to ask, but what's your source?

I guess I'm the source as I have them both. 86292-60010 are the cloth screen covers that came with my 2016. 86292-60020 are the pleather ones you asked about in the first post which I have also (pics below).

5BagxaH.jpg

6bSlVfv.jpg

CyTBO7y.jpg

Thanks again for the part #. I had to special order the part because there were none listed as in stock anywhere, but got a set shipped for $50 all in from Olathe Toyota (they were helpful in confirming they could get the part, most dealers said it was discontinued and unable to order).

Installed:
ntBcsbq.jpg

Looks great! Ordering tomorrow! Thanks for PMs

Thanks again for the part #. I had to special order the part because there were none listed as in stock anywhere, but got a set shipped for $50 all in from Olathe Toyota (they were helpful in confirming they could get the part, most dealers said it was discontinued and unable to order).

Installed:
ntBcsbq.jpg

I guess I'm the source as I have them both. 86292-60010 are the cloth screen covers that came with my 2016. 86292-60020 are the pleather ones you asked about in the first post which I have also (pics below).

5BagxaH.jpg

6bSlVfv.jpg

CyTBO7y.jpg
Just to confirm... Did you have to order two or do they come as a set of two? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom