Looking for an 80 mechanic. In Reno/sparks preferred Carson ok.

Looking for an 80 mechanic. Need AC attention. Need some electrical attention. Need some extremely MINOR suspension part replaced. Have that part.

Tony_Farson

GOLD Star
Looking for an 80 mechanic. Need AC attention. Need some electrical attention. Need some extremely MINOR suspension part replaced. Have that part.
You are about four hours from the best TLC shop in the country (imo) Georg Esterer of Valley Hybrid/Cruiser Brothers is in Stockton and he is a wizard with Land Cruisers. He also happens to have very reasonable rates and is fun to work with. If you are up for a short road trip, take it to him.

If it needs to be hauled, let me know. I have a 20" trailer and am happy to help you get it there.

You are about four hours from the best TLC shop in the country (imo) Georg Esterer of Valley Hybrid/Cruiser Brothers is in Stockton and he is a wizard with Land Cruisers. He also happens to have very reasonable rates and is fun to work with. If you are up for a short road trip, take it to him.

If it needs to be hauled, let me know. I have a 20" trailer and am happy to help you get it there.

Thanks but she is my daily driver and I can’t have her down the long.

Top Bottom