Looking for a new family dog (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We are looking for a new family dog. Something a little more outdoorsy than little Sasha was. It needs to be of the "hypoallergenic" breeds, a low/non shedding variety like the many 'doodle types for example, Portuguese water dog, larger Terrier breeds, Schnauzers , Basenji, etc.
We are looking at various adoption and shelter websites, but if anyone knows of something that might be of interest for us please contact me.

I have working border collies. Fabulous breed and make good family dogs. They do shed though.

I have working border collies. Fabulous breed and make good family dogs. They do shed though.

Thanks. I do love collies and have had them growing up on my families farm, but not a breed we are looking for.

Airdale will probably be on my list for next dog very smart, very obedient, I have Australian cattle dogs now they are a nice size good dogs but shed like a MOFO

Al I got is to advise you to stay away from any form of schnauzer. Horrible beasts, a true canine Nazi..

And here he is. . This big doofus is Milo, an 8 month old Bernadoodle.

Nice looking guy, wonder how much bigger he'll get. My parents have a mini labradoodle and my neighbour has saint bernard bermise cross all really good temperment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom