Long range fuel tank 2nd gen sequoia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know of a long range fuel tank for a 2nd gen (2020) sequoia? I tried various google searches but found nothing.

I emailed Transfer Flow to see if their Tundra tank will work for Sequoia, or if there is a Sequoia option in development. Will update when I receive a response.

There's also a shop that has developed a Sequoia locker and may be working on a long-range tank. I'll see if I can find the name of it.

From TransferFlow:
Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, our Tundra replacement tank does not fit the Sequoia. Since the Sequoia has a lower floor than the Tundra bed to fit the seating, the tank space is compacted. We do not currently have a project for a replacement tank for the Sequoia. We are always on the lookout for our next project. Please follow this link and enter your information if you would like it to be considered. Suggest a Product - Transfer Flow, Inc. - Aftermarket Fuel Tank Systems - https://www.transferflow.com/suggestions

I submitted a request for Sequoia larger replacement tank. Maybe if enough people submit requests they will get it done! This is the #1 thing I would like to upgrade about the Sequoia.

Bummer but I’ll submit a request as well. The factory tank size is a joke.

Submitted a request. I'm glad you reached out because last year I reached out, and the person didn't response with a form survey about doing the replacement tank. Love the 46 gal transfer flow tank on my 08 tundra! would be hard pressed not to get the same thing for the Sequoia. Big time saver.

submitted another request with the wife's info lol. love our sequoia, hate the amount of times we have to fill up.

Submitted a request as well. Would even give up the factory spare location for bigger tank.. When towing the TT we dont pass up a gas station.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom