Loncky Steering Wheel Cover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landcruising

Mud User - Not Abuser
SILVER Star
Threads
I got tired of the crusty old leather that was just beginning to tear and installed a Loncky leather steering wheel cover from Amazon for $50. It took a few hours to fit and sew, but was worth it. Feels like a new steering wheel. The color is a bit off but still looks good to me. Now time to tackle the torn leather seats. Before and after photos.

Landcruiser Loncky cover.jpg

Steering wheel before.jpg

Wow that's purdy!

Looks nice! Did you have to unstitch / cut and remove the original cover in the process?

Looks nice! Did you have to unstitch / cut and remove the original cover in the process?
No this one is installed on top of the old one, they supply some 3m tape to secure the new one so it doesn't slide while stitching on the wheel arms, and supply needles and more than enough thread. The new one comes pre threaded on the leather and you have to hook and weave between the sides. Worth the time in my opinion.

I just ordered one. Do you think it will fit, since my original leather is all gone? Or will it be too loose?

I just ordered one. Do you think it will fit, since my original leather is all gone? Or will it be too loose?
Mine is really tight over the original leather, however if you removed the leather it may be loose. I would reach out to the seller to see if its been answered or done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom