Local Toyota Parts Supplier? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

prwillard2

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm trying to find a Toyota dealer locally (in SoCal) that will not charge ABOVE MSRP like the Carlsbad Toyota dealer. Prefer one that will allow me to order online and then pick up in store.

McGeorge Toyota typically offers 20-30% off MSRP on parts via their online store, and has free shipping quite frequently.

I recently imported an FZJ75 and was informed that Toyota dealers can get parts from Plano Texas for overseas vehicles that are here in the US.

Thanks!

I use Toyota Parts Online and select Culver City Toyota for in-store pickup and they have good discounts. I have had some trouble obtaining some parts that are "Japan only" parts, like a transfer case breather with the tube on it, but they have gotten everything else I need for my FJ60. HTH.

I recently bought a radiator and bunch of other parts for a cooling system refresh on my 40 from Tustin Toyota. They had the best price on the radiator that I could find in OC or LA and I was able to order online and pick up.
I agree, tustin Toyota has good pricing through their Internet sales department. I have experienced very fair pricing in most situations .

I'm curious if there is a local dealer that will order me parts directly from Japan. Certain parts still available via Toyota Japan that the middle east can get but technically "out of stock" or NLA in the US.

Capo Valley Toyota has been good for me via online ... I believe there is a posting here.
Really??? I've had nothing but above MSRP from those jokers.

Ordered for pickup from Toyota of El Cajon. When I'm down there to pick up my parts I'll ask to talk to the parts manager. Maybe I can get them to order directly from Toyota Japan for me to get some NLA parts.

Have you tried going the overseas route like partsouq or Amayama?

Yes, I've got 5 different orders at this point with MegaZip and partsouq. Quite a few parts on partsouq are coming up as "not available" but are then available on MegaZip.

Haven't actually purchased anything through Amayama, but they're currently "checking availability" for a pre 1999 1FZ-F OEM radiator for me. Price is decent, but they're currently quoting me nearly $700 for shipping, which I am unwilling to pay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom