LJ78 Left mirror (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all:

I'm new to posting in this group, I read once in a while and I should say the amount of informaiton available here is incredible and helpful especially if you are in a country where LC are rare.

I recently picket up a LJ78 1992 SX 145K on the odo, has been completely rebuilt in a shop. Things are slowly settling down, needs new set of tyres, otherwise its driving great.

I live in India where the traffic condition are pretty bad to say the least, it is difficult to drive without both rear view mirrors. Can anyone tell me where I could source a manual or a electric Left mirror. Thanks

Sri

Sri,

Welcome!

If you can't source one locally, then I would be happy to help you get one.
Let me know!

Enjoy your truck!

Mot from Japan

Srinath said:
Hi all:

I'm new to posting in this group, I read once in a while and I should say the amount of informaiton available here is incredible and helpful especially if you are in a country where LC are rare.

I recently picket up a LJ78 1992 SX 145K on the odo, has been completely rebuilt in a shop. Things are slowly settling down, needs new set of tyres, otherwise its driving great.

I live in India where the traffic condition are pretty bad to say the least, it is difficult to drive without both rear view mirrors. Can anyone tell me where I could source a manual or a electric Left mirror. Thanks

Sri

Difficult to source as Toyota did not start selling in the India market until 5 yrs ago, we mostly get stuff from UK.

It will be great if you could help. Thanks

Sri

Srinath said:
Difficult to source as Toyota did not start selling in the India market until 5 yrs ago, we mostly get stuff from UK.

It will be great if you could help. Thanks

Sri

I'm looking at my EPC now.

I'll PM you in a jiffy!

Thanks!!

Mot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom