Liland all aluminum radiator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i went with a Liland unit after i blew my Ron Davis. It is cooling just as good as my RD i had installed. Pretty happy with my unit.

What!!! That sucks dude. Those Ron Davis radiators are beautiful. What did you do lol

Story time please 🙏

🍿🍺

What!!! That sucks dude. Those Ron Davis radiators are beautiful. What did you do lol

Story time please 🙏

🍿🍺
My costly mistake. The fan took a chunk off the top of my cracked shroud and gouged a big hole between the top tank and the tubes...:bang:
20211010_161710.jpg

20211010_161719.jpg

My costly mistake. The fan took a chunk off the top of my cracked shroud and gouged a big hole between the top tank and the tubes...:bang:
View attachment 2959680
View attachment 2959679

That sucks!!! Did you check your motor mounts?

That was the first thing I repaired on my old 91. The motor mount was bad and the fan would hit the shroud under torque. I was lucky and fixed it before it ate the radiator.

That sucks!!! Did you check your motor mounts?

That was the first thing I repaired on my old 91. The motor mount was bad and the fan would hit the shroud under torque. I was lucky and fixed it before it ate the radiator.
yeah that happened a while back, i have since replaced both fronts and tranny mounts. I procrastinated on replacing the shroud.....ugh.

No problems. I'm happy with the radiator. I expect it to last a long time.
91 3fe here… and four years later my Liland is still working. During the intial install i did make sure the rubber bumpers were installed correctly as iit would help eliminate stress when bumping down the trail. Im using Toy red and distiled water, NOT pink its too accidic and caused the leak of two heater cores after a fluid swap.

Last edited:
Resurrection of this thread… can someone explain how the shroud fits on the radiator? Do you have to drill holes in the shroud?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom