Lift comparison

Discussion in 'FJ Cruiser' started by snowrider73, Nov 12, 2018.

1. NyNomad

NyNomad

That's what i have on my '08FJ. No issues so far... And in addition to the Icon debate, i walked into the local off road shop here in Albuquerque to get 700lb springs swapped onto my Kings. The owner used to work for Icon. He thanked me for buying Kings because he said if i had walked in with Icon's he would have told me to leave. He flat out told me he will not work on Icons because of all the issues he's had to deal with both on the manufacturing side and the business end.

2. SSG

SSG

I have read good things about OME BP-51 kit. I am considering the OME BP-51 kit and the King Complete Kit.

Good enough for Andrew:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  3. NyNomad

NyNomad

my buddy has and loves his OME BP-51's

SSG likes this.
  4. pamikefj

pamikefj

i recently installed toytec 5100 bilstein adjustable coilovers front and boss shocks rear. i am happy with the ride quality and my FJ (In my opinion) feels and drives a lot better.

NyNomad and graham5david like this.
  5. NyNomad

NyNomad

I loved my 5100's. if I didn't go with Kings I would have upgraded to the 6112's.. most Bilstein's also have a limited lifetime warranty

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.