leveling kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a stock 2010 FJ and want a slightly more aggressive stance. Has anyone used a front leveling kit from fjcruiseraccessory.com and have any input about it? I wouldn't mind lifting it a bit all around, but I do want something that will fit easily that I can do myself without any cutting on the cruiser. Thanks in advance.............

Revtech

08' has a Revtech kit on it. Easy to install and works well. It looks really good with the 285's on it. The best thing is the ride doesn't change a bit.

Regardless of the type of lift you put on your rig, if you increase your tire size you might have to do a body mount chop mod. For example, I have a 3inch toytec unlimited, I run 285/75 16 mickey thompson baja claws, I needed the chop.

First post. cherry popped? check.

Regardless of the type of lift you put on your rig, if you increase your tire size you might have to do a body mount chop mod. For example, I have a 3inch toytec unlimited, I run 285/75 16 mickey thompson baja claws, I needed the chop.

First post. cherry popped? check.

Good advise, welcome with the ih8mud solute...:flipoff2:

I have a 2" spacer lift the previous owner put on, and it rides great! I'm running 285/70 KM2's with no chop or rubbing.

IMG_3119_800x533.jpg

I was just wondering if you had to get rear spacers as well? My brother just bought a 2" leveling kit for the front only. He believes or has been told that the front is all that is needed to level his FJ out to run 285s.

There are more opportunities to have tire interference on the front than there are on the rear. If the truck looks "level" with just the front spacers, then save your money and don't worry about the rear.

Kuddos for resurrecting a 6 year old thread - I'm guessing you did a search before posting your question, so that's cool. ;) But I don't think the guy that posted the Blue FJC has been active on this forum in about 4 years. :(

There are more opportunities to have tire interference on the front than there are on the rear. If the truck looks "level" with just the front spacers, then save your money and don't worry about the rear.

Kuddos for resurrecting a 6 year old thread - I'm guessing you did a search before posting your question, so that's cool. ;) But I don't think the guy that posted the Blue FJC has been active on this forum in about 4 years. :(

Yeah, I did do a search and this thread was the only one I could find that came close to what I needed to know. I knew it was six years old but took the chance that somebody would be nice enough to help. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom