Leveler debochle!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I had the privilege of towing the white whale
029.jpg
030.jpg
031.JPG

Top of S park in that flat. We camped at that old mine up there. Great spot. Then down pleasant canyon
040.JPG
041.JPG
042.jpg

The springs and Saline Valley.
I LOVE this Valley! Its so beautiful down there!
045.JPG
047.JPG
056.JPG

Looks like a great trip, thanks for the pictures.

Good to hear the Taco did well. :cheers:

Thanks for the pics K- We tried spending a few nights down there last month. The wind and sand storms were so bad I thought I was at Burning Man. Total apocalyptic dust storms. We left the valley and continued south.

Thanks for the pics K- We tried spending a few nights down there last month. The wind and sand storms were so bad I thought I was at Burning Man. Total apocalyptic dust storms. We left the valley and continued south.

BRUTAL!
Its amazing how the WIND can F up and otherwise GREAT time.
When I woke up in the AM off the dunes, there was about 3LBS of sand in my tent, and I looked as if I had been powdered. The crap was just filtering thorugh the screen on the tent.
I really missed the Blotch rig!:D

I grew up camping in the desert down there, it's amazing how fast a sand storm can blow up.
I remember one trip camping on the Colorado River above Lake Mead when I woke up half covered in sand.

The worst part is the dust, even inside after a storm there would be a layer of dust on everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom