Parting Out LEHI, UTAH 1995 80 SERIES - FOR USED PARTS!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1995 emerald green which has been repainted but the body is in very good condition. Minor dings and small dents but not much rust. Non locked. Engine is already spoken for. Clean front end pieces as well as flares, mirrors, etc...Front and rear axles are in good condition. Manual seats. We also have parts on the shelf from other 80 series that we are parting out.
Contact us at japautoinc@gmail.com or 801-768-4424 during business hours for prices and availability.

We do ship daily, but please understand shipping can be VERY expensive based on size, weight, and distance.
We are located in Utah, so shipping a sunroof assy to New York will cost more than the part.

We put a 90 day warranty on our parts so that you can have the peace of mind that what you're getting is guaranteed to work properly.

Our business phone number is: 8Ol-768-442 4. If you call and we don't answer, leave a voicemail, and we will get back to you during our regular business hours. (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, MST)
You can also reach us via email: japautoinc@gmail.com
Pics to follow...

Front end parts.

20200804_172256.jpg

20200804_172304.jpg

20200804_172316.jpg

20200804_172326.jpg

20200804_172335.jpg

I need the green hood if the clear coat is not falling off and potentially the green rear upper hath / tailgate ( depending on the prices )

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'd jump 2nd in line for the hood as long as it's straight and rust free. Would also be interested in the lower panel.

I need a white rear upper hatch, cloth seats from this truck, tail lights, headlights, steering wheel

What size are the wheels on this? is there 4 or 5 and how much?

tan driver side seat belt? Front and amd rear tan plastic trim for inside if sunroof? Rear mudflaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom