Leap Day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I see a lot of runs and events happening on the 22, even I am planning on one on the 22nd. What about Leap Day? I mean it only happens every 4th year. Sounds like some thing should be done even if it is a get together to see rides or even go on a run. I was looking at places to meet in Florence and I saw that the Casa Grande Ruins National Monument was right there. I have never been there before but some of the pictures look pretty cool. It will be a BYOL and it is about half way between Phoenix and Tucson so we can get people from both locations. I know some people in Tucson and would like to meet more from Phoenix.

Last edited:
I'd probably be down for something that day.

Florence (maybe Casa Grande) seems like the best in the middle of Tucson and Phoenix to get more people together. I am almost leaning toward meeting at a park and having a lunch and taking a look at rigs and getting ideas. I am also willing to do a run if there is a trail that would be a good club run.

with the run planning for Tucson wash and the classic cruise I am bowing out of spearheading a leap day activity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom