LC80? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Springdale, Arkansas and Memphis, Tennessee
I've had my Cruiser for quite some time now, but I've just recently started trying to learn all of the designations. I thought I had them down, but then "LC80" popped up. What exactly is an LC80?

I'm not sure, maybe someone meant Land Cruiser 80 series. I only see FJ80, FZJ80 in my north america research.

I'm not sure, maybe someone meant Land Cruiser 80 series. I only see FJ80, FZJ80 in my north america research.
That's what I thought when I was looking around. I came across it first when I was researching the factory differential lockers. Maybe it's the designation for the locker package?

naaah. its just a generic lingo for the Land Cruiser 80 series I would think. this is normal in iceland for excample where 99.5% of all 80 series are HDJ80 (diesel), almost always called LC80 in our forums.

naaah. its just a generic lingo for the Land Cruiser 80 series I would think. this is normal in iceland for excample where 99.5% of all 80 series are HDJ80 (diesel), almost always called LC80 in our forums.
Oh okay. Thank you very much!

there is a designation for locker package though. Something on the door sticker. You'll have to do some research if interested.

there is a designation for locker package though. Something on the door sticker. You'll have to do some research if interested.
What do you mean by door sticker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom