For Sale LC200 ARB skid plates and side rails (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Taco2Cruiser

Crazy American Off Road
Threads
50% off almost new products with some missing hardware (details below)
SOLD: Skids $435 ($870 on Slee)
Rails $610 ($1223 on bumper super store)
This was me trying to find what these are going for, if you find them for cheaper, then let's go with that.

This sale is not gong to me, but I like to help all my customers. So I'm just the middle man that is trying to help out when it comes to this final part of a build.

These were mounted to an '18 LC200 by a 4wheel parts in Florida and removed by me in North Carolina (to install different armor). So the use of these is a single drive from FL to NC and about four month sitting in a garage.

Customer asked what he could get for them. I asked how quick he wanted to sell them, to which he responded, "I'm not looking to get all my money back on them." So..... how about 50% off. I say that because I did try and keep all the hardware organized, however the original installers did not have all the correct hardware in there along with a several cross threaded fasteners. The skids plates are estimated 90% complete hardware. The side rails are missing several lollipops and bolts but the u-bolts and brackets are all there. Please keep that in mind, and be prepared to make some lollipops, have a shop figure it out, or maybe ARB will sell you a hardware kit? But that is why I recommend going as low as half off. Also, on the side rails, ARB does not weld in an end cap but uses a rubber plug, they also do not powder coat inside their rails, so rust for very quickly. Just want the future buyer to full understand, i'm just a very transparent guy when it comes to spending hard earned money.

IMG_0723.jpeg

IMG_0721.jpeg

IMG_0722.jpeg

IMG_0644.jpeg

IMG_0642.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom